2021 Texas Events
- Mothers Day Weekend Market Saturday May 8, 2021, 12:00 thru 8:00 PM. Metropolis Apartments, 2200 S Pleasant Valley Rd, Austin, TX 78741. Open to public and residents of the Metropolis Apartments. All are welcome, fun and exciting family event, with many vendors free food and entertainment. Fourth year for SweetSatya® offering her crystal jewelry.
- Dallas Crystal Jewelry Pop Up Summer Solstice Weekend June 19, and 20, 2021. 11-8:00pm. Call (949) 916-5616 for address. Great event featuring SweetSatya® Spring and Summer Collections of 2021.
- Crystal Jewelry Texas Renaissance Festival 2021. Weekends Only and Black Friday. Enchant Thyself & Follow Your Heart To SweetSatya’s Earthen Art Shop F61 For All Your Crystal, Mineral & Fossil Jewelry. A go-to destination for any Crystal, Mineral, Gemstone and Fossil Enthusiast, Geologist, Collector and Everyday Customer.
G RATED JEWELRY SHOP-ALL ARE WELCOME-CHILD FRIENDLY-ALL HANDMADE-NO IMPORTS-SPECIALIZES IN SCHOOL DAYS-Offering $5.00 Necklaces at the Crystal Jewelry Texas Renaissance Festival 2021, The 47th Annual Year.
2021 SEASON OCT. 9, thru NOV. 28, 2021
9 am - 8 pm
School Day’s MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY CHAPERONE special event, DATES UNKNOWN
- Octoberfest ~ October 9, 10,
- 1001 Dreams ~ October 16, 17,
- All Hallows’ Eve ~ October 23, 24,
- Pirate Adventure ~ November 6, 7,
- All Hallows’ Eve ~ November 13, 14,
- School Day’s ~ Tuesday & Wednesday DATES UNKNOWN
- Heroes & Villains ~ November 20, 21,
- Celtic Christmas and Thanksgiving Black Friday~ November 26, 27, 28.
Crystal Jewelry-Texas Renaissance Festival 2021
Many visitors will marvel at Satya Khalsa's, One Of A Kind Crystal Wearable Art Jewelry Treasures, offered at SweetSatya's Earthen Art, Indie Shop F61, All jewelry is hand made by Satya Khalsa's,
Crystal Jewelry Shop, F61 Texas Renaissance Festival 2021, Todd Mission Texas 2021, is located in the Florence Market near the Climbing Wall, directly next door to the Basilica and directly across from the cloak shop at the Texas Renaissance Festival Todd Mission, TX
Welcome to SweetSatya's Earthen Art Shop F 61 2021
Hail to Thee, My Lords and My Ladies
All Nobles and Peasants, the Wanderers and Wonder'ers who enter here.
Behold these Masterworks of Earth refined by my own Handicraft.
All that sparkles and glimmers here before thy blessed gaze
All that delights to the Soft Touch and Seeking Spirit,
Was handmade, brought forth from the Aether
By only my Two Small Hands.
Thou shalt find here No trinkets concocted by machines
No goods finished in foreign lands by laborers unnamed.
I am SweetSatya of Gandhara,
That ancient land that lies along the mystic Silk Road.
All throughout my endless travels,
I have scoured the far-flung edges of the world,
Collecting stones of peerless quality and of special powers.
Each precious crystal is hand-drilled by myself.
Beads and baubles I tie together, hand-knotting and clasping in meaningful design.
For this is my Life's Passion, my Mission, and Destiny
To liberate the Truth and Joy awaiting thee in the glimmering shards and globes.
Procure a treasure for thyself or for a kindred soul beloved by thy heart.
Thou art receiving unique Artwork to be found nowhere else.
What's more, thou art supporting a local Texan Artisan with every purchase.
Love and Grace imbued by hand into every Marvel
Handmade, One-of-a-Kind Wonders
Blessed be this, King George Coulam's Renaissance Village
And let blessings grace the humble shoppe of SweetSatya
And all those who pass through this door!
Visit my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SweetSatyas/