Black Tourmaline Mala 108
Black Tourmaline Mala 108 Features:
- Old World craftsmanship and hand-knotting by Satya Khalsa Crystal jewelry artist
- Gemstones have excellent depth of color, luster, and sheen A+ Beads
- Hand-knotted with premium long-lasting vegan black cording
- 10mm hand-faceted rare one of a kind Black Tourmaline Mala Beads
- measures 44” length
- Immaculate, soothing, energizing, and fashion-forward
- A must for any Crystal or Yoga enthusiast
- Slow Fashion Jewelry Created by SweetSatya®️ Crystals Texas, USA
- Premium hand-faceted Smoky Quartz Guru Bead is hand drilled by Satya Khalsa
- Hand-faceted Beads by the people of Pakistan
- Adorn thyself with the unmovable will, power, and courage of a warrior.
This Black Tourmaline Mala 108 is part of the SweetSatya®️ Edgy Artist Lux Yoga Mala Collection 10mm Rondelle Prayer Beads 108 and are all One Of A Kind.
Organic from the earth Black Tourmaline Mala 108 is Lux and created with an extremely high energetic frequency 109th Guru Bead.
The beautiful blend of Satya Khalsa’s old-world craftsmanship hand knotting and the two-dimensional multi-hand faceted black Tourmaline Mala 108 is mesmerizing.
The caliber of these 10mm Black Tourmaline Mala 108 are so unusual and becoming impossible to find, "I have realized some of the most profound beads for meditation are hand-hammered or hand-faceted my village people in smaller countries," exclaimed Satya Khalsa owner of SweetSatya®️ America's Favorite Crystal, Mineral and Fossil Jewelry Store where my Black Tourmaline Mala Beads are skillfully created with the utmost attention to detail, immaculate quality and devotion.
I energetically paired your Citrine Guru bead to enhance the properties of the stunning hand-faceted Black Tourmaline Mala 108. A simpatico relationship between beads and Citrine Hand Drilled by Satya Khalsa. The 109th stone or the Guru bead symbolizes gratitude and our connection to the divine in addition to the hallmark of completing the 108 round of recitation.
Your highly stylized Black Tourmaline Mala Beads will feel both empowering to wear around your neck or while they are slipping through your fingers while reciting your favorite prayer or mantra.
Over thousands of years, Mother Nature hand-painted each Citrine Bead and Black Tourmaline Mala Beads watercolor Crystal Bead. In the perfect dim light of the mines of the earth, these shining marvels formed to reflect the galaxies outside our world, as well as the universes possible inside our own souls and hearts.
See yourself wearing the unfathomable beauty of my extraordinary gemmy jewel Crystal Citrine, and Black Tourmaline Mala 108at it's finest created by Old World Craftswoman Crystal Jewelry Artist Satya Khalsa artisanal jewelry company SweetSatya®️ in Texas, USA.