ANCIENT ROADS - 108 African Granite Mala
Sleeky Long & Slender Lux Hand-Hammered Granite Mala With Obsidian Hand Napped Arrow Guru Bead 108 Mala Beads are otherworldly.
Granite Beads are so unusual, "I have realized some of the most profound beads for meditation are hand-hammered or hand-faceted my village people in smaller countries," exclaimed Satya Khalsa owner of SweetSatya®️ America's Favorite Crystal Store.
I energetically paired your Obsidian Arrow Guru bead to enhance the properties of the stunning hand-faceted mala beads. A simpatico relationship between beads and arrow. The 109th stone or the Guru bead symbolizes gratitude and our connection to the divine in addition to the hallmark of completing the 108 round of recitation.
This highly stylized mala feels both great to wear around your neck or while it is slipping through your fingers.
Lose yourself in the unfathomable beauty of our one of a kind, jewel-like Granite and Obsidian Mala at it's finest created by Old World Craftswoman Crystal Jewelry Artist Satya Khalsa Owner Of SweetSatya®️ in Texas, USA.
- Old World craftsmanship by Satya Khalsa Crystal jewelry artist
- Slow fashion made in the USA
- Gemstones have excellent depth of color, luster, and sheen A++ Beads
- Hand-knotted with premium long-lasting red or black cording
- 15 MM hand-faceted rare one of a kind granite beads
- Mala measures 44” length
- Immaculate, soothing, energizing, and fashion-forward
- A must for any Crystal enthusiast
- Created with SweetSatya®️ Crystals
- Size of mala: 47" length
- Obsidian Arrow is hand drilled by Satya Khalsa
- Hand-hammered Beads by the people of African villages.
- Premium Golden Black Obsidian Arrow Guru Bead
- Tassel or cross available upon Request
- Size of bead: 10 mm
- Adorn thyself with the unmovable will, power and courage of a warrior.