Black Tourmaline & Citrine Mala
This Mala is part of the SweetSatya®️ Edgy Artist Lux Yoga Mala Collection 10mm Rondel Prayer Beads 108 and are all One Of A Kind-I will send you a picture to you to choose your mala from.
All One Of A Kind ~ I Will Send You A Photo To Choose From.
Natural from the earth Black Tourmaline and Citrine Mala is Lux and created with an extremely high energy 109th Guru Bead.
The beautiful blend of Satya Khalsa’s old-world craftsmanship hand knotting and the two-dimensional multi-hand facetingBlack Tourmaline 108 Mala Beads created by the village people in Pakistan will get your blood pumping.
The caliber of these 10mm Citrine Beads are so unusual and becoming impossible to find, "I have realized some of the most profound beads for meditation are hand-hammered or hand-faceted my village people in smaller countries," exclaimed Satya Khalsa owner of SweetSatya®️ America's Favorite Crystal, Mineral and Fossil Jewelry Store where my Mala's are skillfully created with the utmost attention to detail and immaculate quality.
I energetically paired your Citrine Guru bead to enhance the properties of the stunning hand-faceted Black Tourmaline Mala beads. A simpatico relationship between beads and Citrine Hand Drilled by Satya Khalsa. The 109th stone or the Guru bead symbolizes gratitude and our connection to the divine in addition to the hallmark of completing the 108 round of recitation.
Your highly stylized mala feels both great to wear around your neck or while it is slipping through your fingers while reciting your favorite prayer or mantra.
- Made in the USA
- Created with SweetSatya®️ Crystals
- Old World craftsmanship by Satya Khalsa Crystal jewelry artist
- Slow fashion made in Texas USA
- Gemstones have excellent depth of color, luster, and sheen A+ Beads
- Hand-knotted with premium long-lasting vegan black cording
- 10mm hand-faceted rare one of a kind Tourmaline beads
- Mala measures 44” length
- Immaculate, soothing, energizing, and fashion-forward
- A must for any Crystal enthusiast
- Created with SweetSatya®️ Crystals Texas USA
- Premium hand-faceted Citrine Guru Bead is hand drilled by Satya Khalsa
- Hand-faceted Beads by the people of Pakistan
- Adorn thyself with the unmovable will, power, and courage of a warrior.
Over thousands of years, Mother Nature hand-painted each Citrine Bead watercolor nebula. In the perfect darkness of the secret places of the earth, these shining marvels formed to reflect the galaxies outside our world, as well as the universes possible inside our minds and hearts.
Lose yourself in the unfathomable beauty of our one of a kind, jewel-like Crystal Citrine, and Black Tourmaline Mala at it's finest created by Old World Craftswoman Crystal Jewelry Artist Satya Khalsa Doing Business As SweetSatya®️ in Texas, USA.