Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads
ANCIENT ROADS - 108 African "Ghana" Granite Chunky Prayer Beads
Each Bead is individually hand-cut into an irregular Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads are fair trade ar a uniquely shaped bead. Rough Granite Fair Trade Beads are easily worn and feel great around your neck, bring a raw native tribal energy to the wearer.
SweetSatya®️ Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads are hand-knotted with an Obsidian hand napped Arrow Guru Bead. These 108 Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads are light gray and chunky. One of a kind and after you have completed your order online I will send you several photos to choose your Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads from.
Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads are so unusual, "I have realized some of the most profound beads for meditation are hand-hammered or hand-faceted by the village people in Ghana," exclaimed Satya Khalsa owner of SweetSatya®️ America's Favorite Crystal Store. After hand created in the smaller villages, the beads are brought into the larger bazaars and bought by Traders who bring the Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads back to the USA to sell. I have developed personal relationships with these Traders throughout the years.
I energetically paired your Obsidian Arrow Guru bead to enhance the properties of the stunning hand-cut gray rough and chunky rough Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads. A simpatico relationship between beads and arrow. The 109th stone or the Guru bead symbolizes gratitude and our connection to the divine in addition to the hallmark of completing the 108 round of recitation.
This highly stylized rough Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads Mala feels both great to wear around your neck or while it is slipping through your fingers.
Radiate in the unfathomable beauty of my one of a kind, jewel-like Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads and Obsidian Mala at it's finest created by Old World Craftswoman Crystal Jewelry Artist Satya Khalsa Owner Of SweetSatya®️ in Texas, USA.
Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads Features:
- Old World craftsmanship by Satya Khalsa Crystal jewelry artist
- Slow fashion made in the USA, Created with SweetSatya®️ Crystals
Rough African Granite Stone Mala Beads are one of a kind
- Gemstones have excellent depth of color of gray, luster, and sheen A+ rough Beads
- Hand-knotted with premium long-lasting red or black vegan cording
- 15 mm hand-cut hammered rare one of a kind granite gray beads
- Mala measures 44” thru 47"length
- Immaculate, soothing, energizing, and fashion-forward
- A must for any Crystal enthusiast
- Hand Napped Obsidian Arrow is hand drilled by Satya Khalsa
- Hand-hammered Beads by the people of small African villages.
- Premium Golden Black hand napped Obsidian Arrow Guru Bead
- Tassel, crosses, and gemstones available upon request
- Adorn thyself with the unmovable will, power, and courage of a warrior.