Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm
Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm Pendant Necklace features an inlay Labradorite Cabochon with a flash of color that reflects and refracts pure white light. This is your first sign of an A+ Quality Labradorite Crystal Pendant.
SweetSatya®️ Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm is nickel and lead-free especially for you. A Mighty Little Powerhouse Of Divine Protective Energy. Huzzah!
The beautiful blend of the hand-knotting by Satya Khalsa and the pure simplicity of your little baby Labradorite can be seen in person at the Texas Renaissance Festival 2020, in Satya Khalsa's Crystal Jewelry Store. Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm has been hand laced with sage green velvet, and available in all sizes to match the Renaissance palettes of muted natural tones. So its the perfect period piece to be wearing around your nape or neck.
Join me fall of 2020 and experience the unfathomable beauty of my one of a kind, Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm at it's finest created by Old World Craftswoman Crystal Jewelry Artist Satya Khalsa Owner Of SweetSatya®️ in Texas.
Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm Features and can be found at SweetSatya's Earthen Art-Crystal Jewelry Store at the Texas Rennaissance Festival- and also here online-
- Artisinal, Finely Curated-Original Crystal Jewelry
- Authentic Labradorite Secure Inlay Cabochon
- Lead & Nickel Free Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm
- Peaceful and serene created by Satya Khalsa Crystal Jewelry Artist
- A+ Quality created in the USA with Created with SweetSatya®️Crystals
- Size of Hamsa Hand Labradorite Charm combination: 1/4"
- Size of Hamsa necklace: 16", 18", 22",26", 28"
- Black thin cotton long-lasting cording and many Velvets
- GreatFair Day Charm Necklace
- Represents SweetSatya® old world craftsmanship and quality
- Supporting local Texan Artist
Between now and October 3, 2020, With joy, I will send to you a picture with a couple of necklaces to choose from as depth of color varies. All gemstones are A+ superior quality created with SweetSatya®️ old-world craftsmanship in Fall 2020.