Citrine Nugget & Star Sapphire Mala
Natural from the earth Unheated Citrine Hand Faceted Quartz Crystal and Star Sapphire Mala is Lux and created with an extremely high energy 109th Guru Bead.
The beautiful blend of Satya Khalsa’s old-world craftsmanship hand knotting and the two-dimensional rectangular multi-hand faceting unheated Citrine 108 Mala Beads by the village people in India will get your blood pumping.
The caliber of these 15mm Citrine Beads are so unusual and becoming impossible to find, "I have realized some of the most profound beads for meditation are hand-hammered or hand-faceted my village people in smaller countries," exclaimed Satya Khalsa owner of SweetSatya®️ America's Favorite Crystal, Mineral and Fossil Jewelry Store where my Mala's are skillfully created with the utmost attention to detail and quality.
I energetically paired your Star Sapphire Guru bead to enhance the properties of the stunning hand-faceted Citrine Mala beads. A simpatico relationship between beads and Sapphire Sphere Hand Drilled by Satya Khalsa. The 109th stone or the Guru bead symbolizes gratitude and our connection to the divine in addition to the hallmark of completing the 108 round of recitation.
Your highly stylized mala feels both great to wear around your neck or while it is slipping through your fingers.
- Made in the USA
- Created with SweetSatya®️crystals
- Old World craftsmanship by Satya Khalsa Crystal jewelry artist
- Slow fashion made in the USA
- Gemstones have excellent depth of color, luster, and sheen A++ Beads
- Hand-knotted with premium long-lasting black cording
- 15 MM hand-faceted rare one of a kind Citrine beads
- Mala measures 44” length
- Immaculate, soothing, energizing, and fashion-forward
- A must for any Crystal enthusiast
- Created with SweetSatya®️ Crystals
- Size of mala: 47" length
- Premium Star Sapphire Sphere Guru Bead is hand drilled by Satya Khalsa
- Hand-faceted Beads by the people of India
- Size of bead: 10mm
- Adorn thyself with the unmovable will, power and courage of a warrior.
Over thousands of years, Mother Nature hand-painted each Citrine Bead watercolor nebula. In the perfect darkness of the secret places of the earth, these shining marvels formed to reflect the galaxies outside our world, as well as the universes possible inside our minds and hearts.
Lose yourself in the unfathomable beauty of our one of a kind, jewel-like Crystal Citrine and Sapphire Mala at it's finest created by Old World Craftswoman Crystal Jewelry Artist Satya Khalsa Owner Of SweetSatya®️ in Texas, USA.