Strawberry Quartz Mala
Strawberry Quartz Mala108 Features:
- Old World craftsmanship and hand-knotting by Satya Khalsa Crystal jewelry artist
- Strawberry Quartz Mala108 Gemstones have excellent depth of color, luster, and sheen A+ Beads
- Hand-knotted with premium long-lasting vegan taupe cording.
- 12mm hand-faceted rare one of a kind Strawberry Quartz Mala Rondelle Beads
- Strawberry Quartz Mala108 Measures 44” in length
- Immaculate, soothing, energizing, and fashion-forward
- A must for any Crystal or Yoga enthusiast
- Slow Fashion Jewelry Created by SweetSatya®️ Crystals Texas, USA
- Premium hand-faceted Quartz Guru Bead is hand drilled by Satya Khalsa
- Hand-faceted Beads by the people of India
- Your Choice of Guru bead
- Adorn thyself with the unmovable will, power, and courage of a warrior.
This Strawberry Quartz Mala108 is part of the SweetSatya®️ Edgy Artist Lux Yoga Mala Collection 12 mm Rondelle Prayer Beads 108 and are all One Of A Kind.
Organic from the earth Strawberry Quartz Mala108 is Lux and created with an extremely high energetic frequency 109th Guru Bead.
The beautiful blend of Satya Khalsa’s old-world craftsmanship hand knotting and the two-dimensional multi-hand faceted Strawberry Quartz Mala108 is mesmerizing.
The caliber of these 12 mm Strawberry Quartz Mala 108 are so unusual and becoming impossible to find, "I have realized some of the most profound beads for meditation are hand-hammered or hand-faceted my village people in smaller countries," exclaimed Satya Khalsa owner of SweetSatya®️ America's Favorite Crystal, Mineral and Fossil Jewelry Store where my Mala Beads are skillfully created with the utmost attention to detail, immaculate quality and devotion.
CUSTOMER REVIEW ★★★★★
2020 - Her pieces are truly one of a Kind and conversation starters. You're not simply buying jewelry, you're buying a work of art! The quality is unmatched by any other raw crystal jeweler I've tried. Customer service is top-notch as well. You won't be disappointed if you buy online shop or shop in person at the Texas Renaissance Fair.
I energetically paired your Smoky quartz Guru Bead (head bead) with your Mala beads to create a simpatico relationship between strawberry quartz beads and Smoky Quartz Hand Drilled by Satya Khalsa. The 109th stone or the Guru bead symbolizes gratitude and our connection to the divine in addition to the hallmark of completing the 108 rounds of recitation.
Empowering yourself to wear around your neck and or while they are slipping through your fingers while reciting your favorite prayer or mantra.
Over thousands of years, Mother Nature hand-painted each Smoky Quartz Bead and Strawberry Quartz Mala water color Crystal Bead. In the perfect dim light of the mines of the earth, these shining marvels formed to reflect the galaxies outside our world, as well as the universes possible inside our own souls and hearts. While connecting the earth to the heavens one precious gemstone Mala at a time.
See yourself wearing the unfathomable beauty of my extraordinary gemmy jewel Strawberry Quartz Mala108 at its finest created by Old World Craftswoman Crystal Jewelry Artist Satya Khalsa artisanal jewelry company SweetSatya®️ in Texas, USA.