Hamsa Hand Brass Charm
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm with Greek Eye-Opa I mixed this Authentic brass charm with semi-precious mixed Agate Beads. Going Strong In 2020. The Hamsa Hand Brass Charm is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. This is a protective energy that guards your power and aura. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm transmutes negative energy into bright clear positive energy. It also is known to be
Huzzah, enjoy on a fair day at the Texas Renaissance Festival my Hamsa Hand Brass Charm jewel-like paired with Authentic Agate Beads or buy online if you can't make it in 2020.
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm Necklaces which may resemble Renaissance Jewelry during and before the Baroque Period. The artist Satya Khalsa has put her own twist on her Hamsa Hand Brass Charm as being an (invented character) and (salesperson) of the Crystal Jewelry Store at the Texas Renaissance Festival, SweetSatya's Earthen Art Shop F61-Owner Satya Khalsa and Artist of SweetSatya®️ in Texas. Travel Merchant from the Silk Road landing into King Geoge Coulam's Rennsance Re-enactment Fair in Texas
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm Features:
- Artisinal, Finely Curated-No two are alike
- Authentic non-imitation Hamsa Hand Brass Charm nickel and lead-free
- Peaceful and serene created by Satya Khalsa Crystal Jewelry Artist, Texas Renaissance Festival, and owner of SweetSatya's Earthen Art Crystal Jewelry Store.
- A+ Quality Agate Beads round 6mm
- Size of stone combination: 1/4"
- It brings its wearer happiness, luck, health, & good fortune.
- Size of Hamsa necklace: 30"
- Black thin cotton long-lasting cording excellent quality
- Great everyday Hamsa Hand Brass Charm necklace
- SweetSatya® old world craftsmanship and quality
- Hamsa Hand Brass Charm Brings peace and serenity to our planet