Hamsa Hand Brass Charm
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm with Greek Eye-Opa I mixed this Authentic brass charm with semi-precious mixed Agate Beads. The Hamsa Hand Brass Charm is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. This is a protective energy that guards your power and aura. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune.
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm transmutes negative energy into bright clear positive energy. It also is known to be
Huzzah, enjoy on a fair day at the Texas Renaissance Festival 2022 my Hamsa Hand Brass Charm jewel-like paired with Authentic Agate Beads.
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm Necklaces which may resemble Renaissance Jewelry during and before the Baroque Period. The artist Satya Khalsa has put her own twist on her Hamsa Hand Brass Charm as being an (invented character) and (salesperson) of the Crystal Jewelry Store at the Texas Renaissance Festival, SweetSatya's Earthen Art Shop (F61) Owner Satya Khalsa and Artist of SweetSatya®️ in Texas. Travel Merchant from the Silk Road landing into King Geoge Coulam's Rennsance Re-enactment Fantasy Fair in Texas
Hamsa Hand Brass Charm Features:
- Artisinal, Finely Curated-No two are alike.
- Authentic non-imitation Hamsa Hand Brass Charm nickel and lead-free.
- A+ Quality Agate Beads round 6mm.
- Size of stone combination: 1/4".
- It brings its wearer happiness, luck, health, & good fortune.
- Size of Hamsa necklace: 30" including cord.
- Black thin cotton long-lasting cording excellent quality.
- Great everyday Hamsa Hand Brass Charm necklace.
- SweetSatya® old world craftsmanship and quality.
- Hamsa Hand Brass Charm Brings peace and serenity to our planet.