Tourmalated Quartz Crystal Mala Hexagon Obsidian
This Sleeky Long & Slender Lux 108 Tourmalated Quartz Crystal Mala Beads Paired With An Obsidian Hexagon Guru Bead is otherworldly. Truly a divinely sacred talisman and settles your heart.
The Obsidian Hexagon has been hand-faceted in Brazil and hand drilled by Satya Khalsa. "I have realized some of the most profound Crystals faceted by hand and not by CNC machines into sacred geometric shapes can hold a deep vibration," exclaimed Satya Khalsa, owner of SweetSatya®️ America's Favorite Crystal Jewelry Store.
I energetically paired your Obsidian Hexagon Guru Bead to enhance the properties of the stunning hand-faceted mala beads. A simpatico relationship between beads and Obsidian. The 109th stone or the Guru bead symbolizes gratitude and our connection to the divine in addition to the hallmark of completing the 108th round of recitation.
This highly stylized mala feels great to wear around your neck or while slipping through your fingers. Wear Your Magic.
- Old world craftsmanship by Satya Khalsa, Crystal Jewelry Artist
- Obsidian Hexagon hand-drilled by Satya Khalsa
- Slow fashion made in the USA
- Gemstones have excellent depth of color and luster: sheen A++ Beads
- Hand-knotted with premium black vegan cording
- 10mm hand-faceted rare rondels
- Mala measures 44” length
- Immaculate, soothing, energizing, and fashion-forward
- A must for any Crystal enthusiast
- Created with SweetSatya®️ Crystals, Texas USA